Apr 10, 2021 | Post by: schamane No Comments

Individual Placement Agreement Care Home

If the house costs more than we would normally pay, another person or organization may agree to pay the difference between the actual cost and the usual amount we will pay. This is called the third-party contribution. As part of planning assistance with you, the city council decides the cost of covering your care and assistance needs. This fee is the amount paid to the care home and consists of both the Council`s contribution and your contribution. If the care home is privately managed, we pay the weekly fees and regularly pay the fees directly to the nursing home. This amount is detailed on your individual mediation contract. You cannot use your own resources to pay a third-party contribution, except in the following circumstances.

Comments are closed.